- Annenberg Foundation
- California State University, Los Angeles
- Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
- J. Paul Getty Trust
- Loyola Marymount University
- Norton Simon Museum
- Stanford University
- Writers Guild of America, west
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Southern California
Citrus’ designs are as intelligent and functionally effective as they are visually compelling. The successful union of graphic and information design is one of the firm’s strengths—Citrus’ designs support navigability and accessibility within an innovatively designed framework. Our sites are compliant with the America Disabilities Act Section 508, as well as with the W3C. Moreover, Citrus designs are built to last: a well-designed website should remain relevant for years (with timely content updates), and Citrus designs with longevity in mind.
Citrus was founded by Kalika Nacion Yap, is a 100% woman and minority owned business, and currently employs eight talented designers, programmers and analysts. Citrus is a member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts, the Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, the Graphic Artists Guild, the Museum Educators of Southern California, the California Association of Museums, and the Association of American Museums. Citrus has been featured on CNN, in publications such as Communications Art, ID Magazine, and on Websites such as Design-Interact, and Yahoo!.
Citrus does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, sexual preference, marital status, or any other circumstance in violation of Federal, State, or local laws. This policy has been in place since the founding of the firm in 1999.
Citrus also works with a large network of dedicated partner firms, contractors, and subject matter experts. Citrus has worked with its partner firms and contractors for years, resulting in truly seamless and highly effective relationships.
Citrus designs have won numerous awards including:
- Adobe Site of the Day – Writers Guild of America, west
- Adobe Site of the Day – USC Annenberg School for Communication
- Council for Advancement & Support of Education (CASE) Gold Website award: USC School of Social Work
- Yahoo! Site of the Day – Mexico from Empire to Revolution (J. Paul Getty)
- Yahoo! Site of the Day – El Lissitzky – Monuments of the Future (J. Paul Getty)